The 108 Names of Sri Bhagavan (Ramana Ashtothara 23-30) Original Sanskrit by Sri Viswanatha Swami and English Translation & Commentary by Professor K. Swaminathan
23. Udasinah: One who is seated high above.
[He now abides in pure Being, unattached and uninvolved in the world without, but radiantly happy within].
Om Udasinaya namah.
24. Mahayogi: The great yogi, one whose whole being is in the Self.
[The summit of yoga is total abidance as the Self].
Om Mahayogine namah.
25. Mahátsahah: The one supremely zealous.
[The jnani makes no effort and knows no fatigue; his enthusiasm, his energy is the radiance of blissful peace. His Awareness is itself energy and shines forever like the Sun, unwearied in well-doing].
Om Mahátsahaya namah.
26. Kusagradhih: One of sharpest intellect.
[The intellect merged in the self is impersonal, unself- regarding and ever-blissful].
Om Kusagradhie namah.
27. Santa sankalpa samrambhah: One whose actions are well begun and well done, because they are decided upon calmly and without confusion of desires.
[The jnani’s tranquil mind unperturbed by desire reflects Reality like a clean mirror and acts with certitude and precision].
Om Santa sankalpa samrambhaya namah.
28. Susandrk: One with clear, auspicious vision.
[He sees only the noumenon, the reality, behind the multitudinous, phenomenal world].
Om Susandrse namah.
29. Savita: Sun of Awareness, jnana bhanu.
[Creator and beholder and revealer of the earth].
Om Savitre namah.
30. Sthirah: Firm, unmoving.
[Bhagavan is the still Being wherein all things move and live. He is achala, the stillness of pure Being-Awareness].
Om Sthiraya namah.