Bhagavad Gita Jnana Yajnam conducted by Swami Sandeepananda Giri (Sandeep Chaithanya) in Malayalam is now available at Sreyas, Thanks to The School of Bhagavad Gita. Swami Sandeepananda Giri is the founder and spiritual head of Salagramam, Thiruvananthapuram.
You can either listen to the discourses directly from the website, or download the MP3 files to your computer. You may write these MP3 files in a CD or copy to you mobile phone memory or digital MP3 player. You may please distribute it to your friends in spiritual path. These MP3 files are encoded to 32kbps in order to reduce the file size, without loosing the original clarify.
Click on each of the chapters below for downloading MP3 audio files.
- Geetha Dhyanam
- Chapter 1 – Arjuna Vishada Yogam
- Chapter 2 – Samkhya Yogam
- Chapter 3 – Karma Yogam
- Chapter 4 – Jnana Karma Sanyasa Yogam
- Chapter 5 – Karma Sanyasa Yogam
- Chapter 6 – Dhyana Yogam
- Chapter 7 – Jnana Vijnana Yogam
- Chapter 8 – Akshara Brahma Yogam
- Chapter 9 – Raja Vidya Raja Guhya Yogam
- Chapter 10 – Vibhuthi Yogam
- Chapter 11 – Vishwa Roopa Darshana Yogam
- Chapter 12 – Bhakthi Yogam
- Chapter 13 – Kshethra Kshethrajna Vibhaga Yogam
- Chapter 14 – Gunathraya Vibhaga Yogam
- Chapter 15 – Purushotthama Yogam
- Chapter 16 – Daivasura Sampad Vibhaga Yogam
- Chapter 17 – Shraddha Thraya Vibhaga Yogam
- Chapter 18 – Moksha Samnyasa Yogam
You can buy the MP3 CDs of Bhagavad Geetha Jnana Yajnam and many other discourses of Swamiji at School of BHagavad Gita website.